[pnpgm] Maelorna's question toi Arawn

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Feb 20 23:32:27 CET 2018

   Arawn shared with Mae a troubled smile, privy to and feeling her inner turmoil. The alfar despised torture and shared some of her concerns regarding the seeming comfort some might have for it. And she, more than any other here, had to tread carefully when it came to the acts she might condone and the decisions she might make. For if the others were not careful in how they might choose to guide her, any slip on her moral path could rain down regret and misfortune that could affect the party, and maybe even nations and beyond, as well if her dark side ever took over.

   "I know and so I'm loathe to sanction your seduction. Not that I don't trust your intentions but for fear that this will entrain you... slowly numb your sensibilities. It's a slippery slope."

   He released a sigh even as he worked to rouse the man, though making sure to bind his feet first in case he should attempt to jump up and flee.

   "Exorcism or be able to lift a curse," he continued, addressing the issue of undoing her ensorcellment. "I've had little reason to practice either... yet. If anyone here is strong enough to break your hold then maybe, for if the man is evil then this was a loophole given. But only if you feel it doesn't risk your corruption.
   Otherwise we can Fascinate or, as a druid, truth-telling divinations are a speciality."

   "And we should work on teaching you how to cast your innate ability so you  have options in the future."