[pnpgm] answer

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Feb 20 04:50:21 CET 2018

   Arawn simply shook his head when Dorhak shared his view.

   "That's the exactly my point - evidence before action. Although I've a feeling with this group that law enforcement will only find this out after the dust has settled," he said, shaking his head yet again, this time in a resigned manner.

   The druid knelt down to use his medical skills to help revive the man (unless Z'leyra prefers to take over this duty) so that Mae could attempt to extract information. Discussion regarding the sailor's enthrallment and feeding could wait until his true nature was revealed.