[pnpgm] Dorhak

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Feb 16 20:50:29 CET 2018

Gods!, thinks Kiet.  I wish the dwarf wouldn't smile.  It's bad enough we have to look at him but, really!  The smile just makes it worse.  Seems to be a nice guy...er...dwarf...but it's not like Kiet has a lot of experience being around them.

Kiet looks away trying not to shudder from repulsion, so as not to insult Dorhak, and says "I learned how to extract information from unwilling captives back in my native lands."  Kiet almost starts chuckling but stops himself before.  "The others here aren't exactly comfortable with that."

Sent from my iPad