[pnpgm] (no subject)

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 02:27:40 CET 2018

Maelorna smiles warmly as she scrutinizes the captain as he regards each of
them, then as he turns to her and takes her hand.  She was glad she chose
the gown she wore, it might prove effective at least.  She gives him a
playful look as takes her hand and kisses it and finds her heart skipping a
beat.  'Don't, you, dare you stupid girl, he's just a rutting human, like
all the others you've dealt with as cattle' her other half warns her as she
finds herself flustered and it shows with a growing reddening of her
cheeks.  "Perhaps if we survive this endeavor I might show you where to
visit me," she can't help herself as she looks at the Captain and finds him
very much to her liking.

Then she pauses, gauging his words, he sounded rather nervous or anxious.
"Any species is a viable subject for slavery, many are even happy to accept
enslavement in exchange for that which they desire," as she smiles, "Just
as my kind are slaves to their base desires, the Court ensures it," as she
shakes her head... "No wait, disregard that please.  The other isn't happy
right now, we were interrupted by a summons to help the dwarf," she shakes
her head.

At the mention of the unconscious one, she smiles hungrily and hears Kiet,
"If you would desire information from him, may I try first please?  If I do
not succeed, then I might be able to assist you with the more tender
mercies you have in mind for him?" she looks at Kiet, "That is, with your
permission of course, you already know what I am capable of, much like Zin
when I am finished with him he would be more than willing to part with
every bit of information he has, but since he is human he honestly might be
easier to manage," as she looks over to Fremea, "But if you choose not to
partake of my skills, then I may prove more of an asset for her, as the
ship is full of potential pets, all willing to do anything they're told to,
all in an effort to please me," as she sighs, "Even if it's to do nothing
more than die,"