[pnpgm] Prepare for big update

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Feb 14 07:34:36 CET 2018

    Here it is finally folks!

    Fremea's IBT.  There will be one more IBT for a new player
    that has been eager to play for a long time.  I'll get ot
    that once they are introduced.

    A note on the Update Number.  I always used negative numbers
    for stuff before the actual game start of adventure.  So
    this would be IBTs.  While #5 is current one this would be
    -18a and -18b.  I was going from -30 I think to 0. :)
    So that's why it looks odd.

    Be warned the next 2 email/posts are huge.  Not standard
    updates of 300-500 lines.  These are cut into 2 updates each
    around 1100 lines for a total of 2100 lines.  So it won't
    be a fast easy read so read when you can.

    Fremea did some edits and improvements.  Enjoy!

    As to the next official update? Unsure.  As I said
    2/14 will be busy and will have no free time.  Due
    to doc and 2 other errands.  I will try Friday and
    Saturday.  We'll see what happens.  If not for sure
    next week.  I should be back I hope to normal routine
    of 2 updates a week then (I hope).

     Game stuff - Looks like Fremea has flown the interrogation.
       Looks like she is going to attack the ship by herself.  This
       is the mindset of a free slave hearing of slavers (thanks
       Z'leyra :)).  So I assume folks have their gear and weapons.
       You guys can still interogate the sailor or come to the
       ship and see the results of a single faerry taking out
       probably the entire ship.  Yes.  She could from just peppering
       it with arrows.  So be warned if this changes plans. :)
       I'll RP this in next update when I can...

       Happy Valentines Day!