[pnpgm] Game Update #5 - Dorhak a Slave?

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 01:48:08 CET 2018

She eyes the captain, remembering he did treat her fairly well. "Yes, it has been a interesting year. It might be good for you to come by and visit. You never know what my kids would be interested in learning. You might just be surprised. I am sure my parents would love to hear from you." The last part a jab at his part in the story they know nothing about.

She sees the unconscious man that Dorhak is standing on and knows that Kiet will be the best choice to get anything out of him. Once she hears that the ship is full or potentially full of slaves, she takes off in flight, "Excuse me, they must not get away."