[pnpgm] Game Update #5

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Feb 13 01:35:48 CET 2018

   Despite the messenger's attempt to convey a sense of urgency regarding the summons Arawn remained indolent, settling into worship as the man returned from whence he came. Only after his prayers were done did the druid rise, releasing a bit of a sigh as he had hoped to visit with Raki afterwards but deciding instead, for now, to acquiesce to the conveyed imploration.
   Smiling as he met Corsaya's eyes he slipped easily on to her bare back. A short whisper into her ear and she took off, fading out of view in the near blink of an eye as she sped off to Z'leyra's manor...

   "Take this," came a voice from behind the group gathered around the unconscious man.

   Arawn stood behind them, his waterskin full and offered out to whomever wished to accept it. Dressed in ceremonial robes, the look on his face was rather blase', almost weary, but his eyes exposed his exercise in mental dexterity as he quickly took in the scene.

   "And regarding gear, truth, and magic to even the odds, I can."

   Behind the alfar Corsay's milky-white hide could be seen, as hidden from view as possible for a being of her size. Nearby, a fluttering of wings presaged the arrival of a familiar raptor.

   "Corona guided me the last bit of the way here," he explained as he moved in a tad closer. "But would someone explain to me exactly what is going on before I get involved?"