[pnpgm] dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sun Feb 11 23:46:22 CET 2018

"Well, how about we fetch some cold water then?"

"damon?  How long will that ship delay in port missing two sailors?"

Looking over at Z'leyra, Dorhak says "I don't know if there is time to go back to your places and gear up.  How many of you are ready to go now, after we finish with this, this person?"

"I know several of you use strong magic.  Do any of you have spells or something to help even the odds a bit?  something that affects many?"  he stops and looks at Kiet and says "You might not want to be tossing around a lot of flames in the harbor.  The locals might get a wee bit testy about that.  Fire and boats don't mix well."

"After we question him, what can we do with him?"