[pnpgm] ready to fight

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Wed Feb 7 21:38:56 CET 2018

Dorhak starts shaking, and this awful grimace appears on his face.  It takes a moment for the group to realize that he's laughing!

after a moment, he cannot contain himself.  "HAHAHAH..." as tears start to run down his face "...that's hilarious!  Don't you all know that dwarves make terrible slaves!"  He looks over to Z'leyra with eyes glistening and says "I'm glad we weren't at a pub when you said that, or I would have snorted my ale!"

"so...which of us is best at getting information out our sleepy friend here? Hmmm?"