[pnpgm] Status...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 6 08:53:32 CET 2018

I had hoped ot finish Fremea's IBT. I'm done with bulk of it but need
to finish spell checking.
Its 2100 lines :). I had hoped to finish saturday but had staff
revolt so could not.

If I had finished then I could've done a update this week.

But chances are slim now due to that revolt.

Will see what can be doen.

But Dorhak posted but no one else has so you guys do need to figure out plans.
Dorhak is leader so he could but he probably wants feedback (hint hint).

So of course no posts means little to do update on. :)

As outlined I'll be busy Tue/WEd and next week days off as well -
taxes and doc and stuff.  So will have little if any time free these
2 weeks.  Why had hoped to finish Saturday but oh well.