[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Fri Feb 2 06:02:07 CET 2018

Dorhak watches the human he guards carefully, and a smile crosses his ugly face.  "That was a good fight" he says to himself, proud of his efforts, even if it was just a human.  Hardly a real challenge.

When the human, Damon, returns to where Dorhak is guarding the human sailor with his ridiculous tale of chasing the other human, he just looks to the side and shakes his head.  In Dwarf elder he says with a sigh "Humans!"

When the dwarf sees the people from his bizarre adventure to the underworld, or whatever that place was, he smiles again.  "Auch, it's good to see you all, and you came without the elf!"  He continues "well, I see we're not all here, but I thought I should thank you for coming."

keeping an an eye on the unconscious sailor Dorhak recounts the tale of his abduction, the statue, and about the two sailors from the boat, and how Damon seemed to kill his.  He thinks to himself that humans are just so clumsy!