[pnpgm] Game Update #4 - A tale of bad luck

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 00:57:47 CET 2018

   HT         Player       Character Name     Type    Status/Notes   Sex
   -- ------------------------------------------------------------------
   FH.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar... Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W2.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #4 sequence (file #66)

         Post from Dorhak: [Re: Actions]
          While Damon and Dorhak are at the manor, the warf is in ...

          "Z'leyra, would you please gather here to the manor...
         GM: Ack.