[pnpgm] Good and bad news...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sat Dec 22 03:54:52 CET 2018

Bad news...I can kill pcs better!

Bad news...no update today.  I tried yesterday but started 3 horus
late ..I tried..
So will try tomorrow.  I'm tired tonight so doubt will be too productive.
If not tomorrow then will try Wednesday.

Good news!  Our tiny Fae aka Tobie recovered 99 of the
data.  Probably 100% of critical stuff.
1% of non crit stuff.
Great Job Tobie!

This means i have old current sheets.
Looks like it was updated 11/6.  ?  So le tme do a check here..
File 428..Update #44 was last before crash.
So this was back in Tilal.
So the giant stuff was done.
So sheets should have the giant expertice already.

Includes mermen then.
So only need to add is the dragon stuff I believe.
Maybe the Tilal/Raddok battle.

So I'll retro back to old sheets.
Since more current and full.
I think Bess might be only issue if she added IBT to her sheet/Raddok
before I could actually do IBT.

So good news!
Shouldn't miss any experience.

oh...well...Araw's spells..I will hav eto see if i added those..he did a lot.

So plan is..
work on current update tomorrow.
Then i may need a week or a bit longer.
To wade through my recovered files and move stuff around.
Since I have '2' sets now. I will hav eto delete the old set and such.
So it'll be alot of file shuffling.

Glad I didn't update any sheets. :)

If I can't get update tomorrow...

MERRY TIAMAT DAY...