[pnpgm] Game Update #49 - File #450 - Dragon phase Combat 1+2

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 21:48:02 CET 2018

Pyan takes a deep breath as he clears his head of sleep and fearing the worst, prepares his mind for battle before fumbling around in the dark of the ship for his weapons. He smells something, but then doesn't the sea always smell that way? At lest it smells better that the hold at the start of this voyage.
 --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.