[pnpgm] Game Update #49

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Dec 10 02:11:56 CET 2018

OOC:    I thought I had sent out my combat actions for the previous two phases. But turned out it was sitting in Drafts... Gagh!

​
[Time:  3:02:04 am]​
[Phase 2]​

   As Ardrackle dragged Zepp to relative safety Arawn kept himself between them and the sea dragon, his buckler and elven dagger at the ready.​
   "Battle-Mind coming up!"​

​
[Phase 3]​

   Will cast Battle-Mind at max EL and will attempt to include - Arawn, Mournath, Unali, Pyan, Ardrackle and Zepp.​
​
[Phase 4]​

   Assuming that there's no chance to hit Unali or another ally and Arawn has reason to believe that the Sea Dragon qualifies as a candidate for Dispersion he will cast that spell at max EL on the creature.​
   Otherwise he will cast Sonic Blast (max EL) on the Sea Dragon in hopes of stunning it. If this would still put someone at risk then he'll cast a spell to create elven chain around himself and prepare to engage in melee next phase.