[pnpgm] Deadline for Characters..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 04:49:08 CET 2018

Looks like we have 3 pcs still not sent in sheets.

Was hoping to hear back from Tobie on HDs by now so must assume need
those sheets unless HDs can be fixed.

Arawn i have a old sheet so i can use that data.  ....

Ix / Mae  - no old sheets.
So unless you guys don't sent me a sheet I'll assume you'll be hiding
or out of combat.

I've finished the final leg Halle to Decha
All 6 days fleshed out.  Details generated.

But first night...

Major combat.  Maybe worse or as worse as Sea Giant.

So I gotta flesh out new movement charts and combat charts for quick review.
With 2 hours left tonight doubt will finish.

So deadline for these characters is Monday Noon EST.

If no sheets by then first 2 phases will be SOL for you guys.

1 Major Encounter
1 possible..medium kinda
1 easy to avoid
1 major probably at end. :)

Trip from Tilal to HAlle was easy no encounters.

Halle to Decha...

well....fun fun in the sun!

Will write up this first encounter and 2 phases monday.
No real way for you guys to prepare yet as I don't have details
on which watch and such.

Stay tuned..

...and pray..