[pnpgm] Game update #17

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:47:52 CEST 2018

          [Second deck]
          [Time: 11:35 am]

-         Maelorna enters the room and sighs, 'I'm surprised he didn't have
          cabin boy to keep him company' she grouses as her imagination
didn't
          have to sink too low, the captain most likely was like most men,
full
          of themselves and in dire need for satiation.  Ignoring the
obvious,
          she starts to look about from her vantage point, but quickly gets
bored
          as there appears to be little of value or worth stealing.  Not
when her
          companions are pawing over everything.  She winces as she can see
          how unprofessional they are being but gives a mental shrug, it's
their
          show and she was only along for the ride.

          Her thoughts drift once again to the scent of the room, what sort
of 'man'
          had the captain been.  You could always tell a bit about a meal
from the
          scents they leave behind, from their bile as they evacuate their
stomachs
          or when their bowels loose their contents.  'Shut up already, I'm
not like
          that,' she mentally yells at the voice, which only elicits a soft
giggle, 'Aren't
          you?' it teases accusingly, 'I see how you look at that one, a
meal and talk?
          That sounds completely delightful, though I know the meal you
would like'
          it teases, 'the feeling of it's life force coursing through you
as you draw it's
          desire and lust out'.  Maelorna takes a calming breath and sighs,
'I didn't ask
-         for a running commentary so kindly shut up please,' she pleads
with it.

          [Second deck]
          [Time: 11:42 am]

-         Upon seeing the lock box, Maelorna sighs, perhaps another time
once
          this was over she might try her luck at burglary, after all one
must
          keep skills in use or they get rusty and worse for Maelorna,
getting
          rusty only gives a chance at being caught by a guild member and
-         more trouble.

         [Time: 1344]

          Maelorna stands a bit away from the group as Arawn talks, not due
          to deference or appearance of being near her betters, she knows
          that act all too well and can play it.  No, her trouble is more
with the
          wolf and she wants as much space between herself and that thing
          as she can to maintain an air of politeness and give her a chance
          to defend herself 'Fire darts, or perhaps summon your own
companion,
          I'm sure that gwyligi would love to see you again, I promise this
time
          he'll be much more friendly than last time,' the voice teases.
          Maelorna sighs, her crossbow might be more useful and she runs her
          fingers over the clip of bolts, she might get one or two shots
off if
          the Court was with her, or no shots if her luck continued to hold
as it
          had.