[pnpgm] Kiet's actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun Apr 15 06:16:02 CEST 2018

Kiet is rather confused but, oddly (for him), pleased to see Mournath again.  He had essentially written him off as dead before, and there was already too much of that.

He calls over to the man and says "Ho!  Mournath!  I thought you were dead, like Snake Plissken.  By the gods, man!  How did you end up here?"

Kiet also notices the short blind girl.  With a wolf, none the less.  A strange wolf.  Kiet knows to be wary of them from his earliest days.  Sure wouldn’t want to cause a Vily to strike him dead because of a stupid wolf.

He calls out to his...well, friend is a bit much...um, acquaintance, that well armored Dorhak.  "Dorhak!  What's the story here?  Where did these Dwarves come from?  And who is this blind girl with them?"

Assuming Unali tells everyone about what happens below deck, Kiet grimaces At the news some thrice damnable Formorians might be at the heart of this trouble.  Formorians! Pfah!  Never an end to their causing misery.  Mu take them all!

"So...are we all going to be in any expected danger soon, do you think?  I don’t have any of my gear, and not even armor.  At least Dorhak was smart enough to armor up.  Will we need to send someone for our stuff?"

"I'd go to the meet with the 'odd' old gent.  Sounds kinda interesting.  Besides, maybe I can help provide the 'dead thing' for him to,play with."

If Kiet is invited, he will use his Avian Command spell at maximum EL to catch a pigeon or seagull and wring its neck, then use that as the 'offering' to the crazy old coot.

Sent from my iPad