[pnpgm] Game Update #16

Rachelle Gauthier sweetlildragonette at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 08:41:54 CEST 2018

[Replying to Arawan's statement if he is still on deck]

"I will question the dead, at the least the captain as well as guard you had left alive in the hold," he said, following her as she checked on the latter. "But not until we've collected all the other information we can. I'd prefer to make wise use of the limited time I'll have to call up their souls."

Ix frowns as she sets down the piece of fruit she was holding, turning her head to look in Arawan's direction, "Don't waste your time.  You won't get anything out of this ship's dead.  They are no longer with us.  There was a shamanic fetish in the captain's room that was tampered with and it banished the souls of those perished on board."

When Damon mentions Ba'ru and the possibility of shipping the dwarves back, he caught Ix's attention, since she was now looking straight at him.  Should she ask to be brought back?  She wasn't sure, but there was someone she needed to get in contact with.  She doubted any of them would travel to the middle of nowhere away from the docks to deliver a message.  She would just have to find some other way.