[pnpgm] Raddok's resurrection - 3rd email attempt

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 2 14:16:16 CEST 2018

sorry - guess I was using wrong email address - trying again

Game #8  - response to Update 13
OOC: I've tried twice to send email asking to have Raddok resurrected, but they do not seem to have gone through - I can't find a record of them in my Sent mail file. (Aaarrgh!)
Anyway, yes! try to resurrect Raddok - if it makes story sense. I think it can make sense, because he was the first (& therefore unsuspecting) target of the sniper. He might very well know something he doesn't currently remember having heard (or overheard) - or perhaps he will remember a pin or other 'Company' symbol that the man wore.
If these strangers go to this trouble, they would have definitely felt there was a need to try, after all the death that was already on that ship.

Note to GM: If resurrection unsuccessful for any reason, I need to know asap, so I can find another PC that might work for the story out of my overflowing PC binder (all newborn/unplayed), or roll another new one (yikes - rolls have to be good to make interesting). If you can send a couple clues as to what might work in the story, please do (such as a language, being from a certain country, or skills that would be useful. Otherwise I'll look to see what PCs I have from Marentia, altho getting into the story that way will take some creative thought - lol

Bess L. Hadley