[pnpgm] Dorhak actions

Dorhak dorhak at comcast.net
Sun Sep 24 02:07:06 CEST 2017

Dorhak decides that staying at Z'leyra's place might get kind of crowded.  However, it seems like an answer to a different problem our ugly little dwarf had; namely how to protect his horde.

"Would it be out of line to ask if my treasures could be kept here?  It seems like a pretty safe place, what with armed guards and all. No doubt I can find something this secure that I could fully trust."

Assuming this is OK, Dorhak will seek out a place of his own to rent.  It needn't be extravagent.  I'm thinking something with a kitchen, two bedrooms, plus a living area.  He will, of course, pay in advance since it's unlikely they would trust him anyway.  At least six months.  He especially would like one in area that has a lot of stone workers.

Until he can find such a place, he will have to stay in a low to middlin' level inn.