[pnpgm] Thank you for letting me join.

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 20:57:13 CEST 2017

Regrettable but accepted.
I find Mae a nice challenge.  A Chaos ni a lwful per se group.
Willing to act good.
So she will be around as npc.
Over the last 18 years we've had many folks leave.
Alex/Wout cna recall Greg Reid.  aka Bertram.  He had serious issues
with the rules and wanted his way or no way.
We spent a full summer during adventure #1 in Clima with greg
fighting over stupid stuff.
I always as a patient GM never do then or now take it personally.  I
have never in 35 years or will I ever just simply hold against a
character bad ills.  It was not me that killed him but a player who had enough.
We've had Marcel aka Chion go awol 3-4 times. Chion is around na d major npc.
John aka Raban died on us and I kept his pc alive even though John Died.
More recently Mark aka Kell.  He played a long time.  Quite well.
Then awol without word.  Came backand rejoined.
Now awol again.

He could still return even with KEll dead.  Via Stark Trekian techno
jargon or such.
I'd be hard pressedto take him a 3rd time but i would never deny a player fun.

So you are still welcome here.
If you change yoru mind fine.
But frankly wiht Arawn depenidng on info from you fo rhis IBT
It shoud be fast.  If not fine as well.

Even Bert with his medcial issues will be back.

I never take things personally.  Worst player was Varange aka Clay he
was a pain
in the rear but hes now a major npc.  I never did Varange harm.
She is such a good challenge to let loose.
Good luck!

Party will be leaving Marentia so if don't hear back bfore they leave
it will be too late fo rhtis adventure unless a person
comes back to pick you up.

Fare well.
I may not have MAE in the adventure unless Dorhak really wants her.
But will still be a major npc if not.