[pnpgm] response to Payn

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 05:50:46 CEST 2017

Z'leyra responds to Pyan's questioning of her sister. "You are certainly
welcome to stay at my manor in Sivas, the note will let the servants know
to let you and other party members stay there."

Later in Sivas, she replies to Pyan's request to learn magic "Let me check
the stars...<casts Divination re his Em>...Um, sorry to say this but the
stars at your birth were not aligned for you achieve a mastery of that
branch of the mystic arts. You destiny seems to lie much more in being a
master of the skills of hunting."