[pnpgm] RPing the end of the adventure

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 03:27:42 CEST 2017

Before we leave the Kameri lands and Z'layha behind.  Payn will ask Z'layha, "May I stay are your home in Sivas til you return? There is something I wish to ask you when you return."

Pyan finds the idea of items that only value is that they can be traded for other things a strange concept. so is rather uninterested in the loot and his share of the currency. Sure he can see that it's useful but it doesn't have any real value to him.

He does show some interests in the swords. trying them out and waving them around in the way only someone unfamiliar with their proper use wound do.  He ask the party members for some help, "If any of you are  experienced with swords which do you think suits me best?  I wound to learn how to use such weapons."
as soon as Z'layha returns to Sivas, Pyan approaches in private, "I have seen you take the goodness out of the dead hippogriffs and turn it a powder then bake it into bread.  Could you teach me the secrets of how this is done?"
  --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.