[pnpgm] Loot..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Sep 17 05:31:04 CEST 2017

I started Funeral update but  made mistake on some family stuff.

Its 11 so doubt will finish tonight.
So Monday.

Monday 1pm will be last chance for Loot claims.

I checked does not seem to be any conflicts on claims.

Though Star Topaz is eye balled by Kiet and Unail.  The 160 SC one.
So you two cna figh tot th death?
or i can do a random dice?

All other gems and such aside from worthless and NMI ones will be
sold fo rparty share.

All magic items not claimed sold.

ONly issue is hte NMSI.
The 7 large, flawless.  BTW serpentine has no value magically per
books just learned that :)
So 6 gems.  I think we have 6 foks who can use them.

What should I do?
Since no claims on these items.
I could randomly roll fo ritem 1 to oen of the six and so on?

Otherwise if no info will just hold them.

I am off Mon-Thur so
* Funeral Up[date
* Treasure divison
* Start on Unali's IBT
* Start on IBT #2-#4 in order.

This should take all week ;)

So if not turned in IBT still have time.
No rush.