[pnpgm] Status...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 00:56:51 CEST 2017

Z's sheet sent.
Ready to send Arawn's once hear back on stuff.

I will try ot fit in the Funeral update.
Start maybe Sat but more likely finish it Monday.
I will assume
* All but Mae, Pyan, Dorhak go if you go let me know by Sat afternoon.
* Some wlil spned 2 days some 1 day.
    I believe Arawn?, Unali and Kiet 2 days.  all others 1 day?
    if not say so.
*  Assume that Chion will teleport oflks.
    Once in Ba'ru will walk or rent horses.
     If you refuse chon then le tme know as would need other methods.

Sheets.
Don't forget damaged items.
For weapons I list it as FV6-2 to denote 2 FV damage.
For Armor its rare but usually its all goe or all there.
For repair purposes.

After funeral update.
Will start on Unali's IBT.
Then Pyans I think.
Then Dorhaks.
That'll probably cover all next week. :)