[pnpgm] Game Update #154 - File #1044 - Excess Gems

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 06:04:25 CEST 2017

Pyan will take one of the swords and practice with it during the IBT. Maybe take Helmet #2 if nobody want's it.
How long is Z'leyra staying with the Kameri? Pyan wants to to ask her to teach him  ho to suck the goodness from once living things and make waybread from it.
 --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.