[pnpgm] Status..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Sep 5 02:40:33 CEST 2017

As of now I updated all sheets for all but
Arawn/Z'leyra (big big sheets).

1. No party loot added yet.
2. Contacts I normally add contacts but not updated the character bio file.
     So will add a bit after that.
3. Normally i go line by line.  But wanted to get the sheets out so
can start IBT
4.  Skill Maxes probably change.  But i can do that when near maxing
out an drefigure new #s.
5.  GEar don't forget any damaged armor/weapons.
     We can restock and reshift gear once adventure starts.

Once IBT is over i will send a final updated sheet then.
Then I will take a bit more time line by line.

Agenda
* Work on update/Treasure
* Bio character update
* Update website

So if Alex/Jon can wait a couple more days?

Off next 3 days so will try to finish this week.

Reminder:
IBT
* Coordinate.  If X works with Y pc notify so dates can be coordinated.
* Use dates listed can do Day 1, 2, but i have to translate it to
month.  Can shortn it
    Dec, Feb, Ma, etc.
* If making items may need ot get with me for times if complex.
   Kiet those new rules I'll workon tomorrow for crafting.
* don't forget encounter and sop
* if have questions don't fear asking!

Enough for now..

Stay tuned..