[pnpgm] Almost wanting to sing "What's this" from the Nightmare before xmas movie.

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Sep 3 21:20:03 CEST 2017

   "As you wish, though I would suggest you take the share of money, or at least a portion of it. You earned it but, more importantly, it is far easier to survive in this city when you have options. And coin provides a powerful source of options.

   Stick around for a bit and I'll show you around town. And perhaps the others may help you to do so as well."