[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak dorhak at comcast.net
Fri Sep 1 18:40:08 CEST 2017

OOC.  Just to be sure about treasure, I didn't mean for Dorhak to hog all the stuff he gathered just for himself.  It can go to share with everyone.

The dwarf thinks about what Kiet said.  "That's a good idea about those gems.  Can I get in on that?"

Also, he looks at the magic treasure and starts to almost drool.  "If nobody wants that short sword, I wouldn't mind taking that!"

Also, he thinks about this amount of treasure and turning it into raw gold!  Maybe being with this group isn't such a bad idea!