[pnpgm] (no subject)

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Wed May 31 00:51:49 CEST 2017

Maelorna can see the flames and the heat building up, while she should feel
the stifling heat and not want to be here.  From somewhere in her mind, she
feels more at home.  'Damn it, I don't have time for this, I need to get
out of here with the others.' she thinks for a moment as she gathers at the
lip of the incline.

watches potential meals gather down below and mentally tells the voice to
shut up.  She sighs, "It seems as soon as we got here, the hunger has
gotten worse than I've ever dealt with it before." she grouses

She can hear Raki ask for her assistance and gives a knowing smile,
"Happily." she yells out gleefully as she takes wing and follows him.
Wondering if she couldn't do a fly by feeding, not having had to worry
about it before.