[pnpgm] Update #127

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu May 25 02:59:23 CEST 2017

OOC: If Fremea's magic (or someone else's action) manages to create a lava flow then Arawn will change his action to sealing the top of the sloping passage so the lava doesn't threaten the party.   He'll then take advantage of the time bought to begin the challenge.

   Arawn gave Mae a quiet smile before glancing at the dagger presented, scanning it with a master armorer's eye.

OOC: If it's made of kameran/shifter metal and no one else has yet managed to open a hole to allow the lava to flow he'll try and shift it along with his own kameran metal into a miners pick if someone is willing to use it.
   At any time it appears that the oncoming shifters have been slowed he'll start the challenge.