[pnpgm] Game Update #127 - File #896 - Marbles of Chaos

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 00:31:46 CEST 2017

Fremea is tired of this place. Arawn is busy with asking more questions as always. He doesn't seem to realize the hot issue that has presented itself and instead wants to understand more than is needed right now. She sighs and hovers above the lip from where the shifters will be coming up. She quickly discovers that there are a lot of loose rocks here. One thing her mother always wanted her to remember, well that is what she told her after she found her parents, is that she should never leave anything lying around that can be useful. She quickly casts Marbles on the rocks, so they will roll down the ramp and hinder the shifters as they reach the bottom of the ramp.

She feels the heat coming from the wall and instead of waiting to see how the marbles do, she transmutes the rock that is thin, so that it funnels the lava straight down the ramp toward the shifters, and makes it so that the lava will not spray out onto the party. "Well, that should help heat things up a bit."