[pnpgm] Patch Fuk suggest re wards

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Sat May 20 22:56:02 CEST 2017

Z'leyra upon snapping out of the trance will do what she can to patch Fuk's
wounds while saying "We DO NOT want the wards destroyed, nor will selecting
just one to go thru allow the party to escape, then we must select the
partial and hope that it deems all of us suitable for passage."

"Good idea about filling this with lava....ONCE we are sure we can pass the
wards."

"Fuk, I am suffering from a failed spell and this area is magicked to make
spell use harder and more likely to fail. I can try to cast a healing spell
now but will more likely succeed once we are out of here. Your choice, do
you want me to risk a healing spell now?"