[pnpgm] Game Update #124 - File #878 - Bridge of Hope

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 01:21:11 CEST 2017

Pyan looks over the teasures but hearing Z'layha's pleads he decides it best not to loud himself down thou there is one piece of exceptionally shiny jewelry that is vary tempting to him. but is worthless in this world and back in his world he already has everything he needs.
 --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.