[pnpgm] loot then figure out how to leave

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Sun May 7 00:13:22 CEST 2017

"Dear Sister, these offerings were for our gods, not for thieves who didn't
even value them. Let us return what we can to those who do value them. Help
us carry out the best of the gems, jewels and other items." So saying
Z'leyra tries to make sure that any flawless gems and the best of the
jewelry gets carried by her or someone in the party. Any needing weaponry
she will push to take the finest weapon of the type they can use. She will
also keep looking for a crystal cup for Arawn to use to cure her.

"Raki, our magics are hindered here. Normally we could teleport us out. Or
go invisible and levitate out. But I have lost many of my magical tools and
I cannot reliably cast magic here. Is Arawn correct? Can you make a bridge
that can conceal us and get us out of here?"