[pnpgm] (no subject)

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Tue May 2 23:26:26 CEST 2017

Maelorna's gaze narrows and she balls her hands up into fists, but keep
them as hidden as she could as Fuk makes his acusatory statement.

"Nothing had been done, we only spoke.  I was afraid that I had done
something wrong by asking him to do something for me." as she sighs,

She sighs, 'it wasn't worth it, the damage was done and that one would
never accept her.' she thought ruefully, even after hearing him talk about
indulging with her.

The room of treasure she looked at and moved as quick as she dared, to look
about.  Not much piqued her interest and she just picked up a belt and a
necklace.

She just wanted out, of this place, to find an inn and a nice hot bath and
perhaps someone to indulge with.

Already she could feel it, the hunger, but as of yet, she could ignore it.
But how long?