[pnpgm] load up

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Tue May 2 05:53:26 CEST 2017

Z'leyra suggests "Don't take so much that it will slow you down, but load
yourselves up with what wealth or preferably magic we can return to the
Kameri, no doubt some we will keep. Anyone have good ideas of how to sneak
out without getting spotted? Perhaps someone can make a litter or travois
for carrying the bodies and cargo easier?"

As a master Jeweler and Weaponsmith she helps sort stuff for people to
take, discarding and putting to one side the less valuable gems, jewels and
weapons that wouldn't be worth weighing ourselves down with.