[pnpgm] The sucker punch of doomy doom!

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 22:43:17 CEST 2017

'Daemynore' Maelorna blinked as she heard a name that she couldn't resist.
How she got here, she wasn't sure, but one moment she was watching her pet
get ready to tear into her meal, to finish it off.  Now?  Maelorna found
herself in a gothic catheral, the center of which a bed had been set in the
center.  The black and red satin sheets undulated from the bodies
underneath as moans could be heard like a perverse chorus.  Lounging atop
the sheets, a succubus flexed her bejeweled wing, revealing the cream
coloured flesh of perfection.

Maelorna felt the danger and tried to back up, but found she was unable to
tear her gaze from the succubus, who's terrible beauty filling her mind,
nothing else would ever compare.  The succubus's long black tresses fell
down her back and framed her pale white face, while crimson eyes regarded
Maelorna with a playful promise.  'Daeymenore' the voice sounded from
everywhere.  Maelorna felt her true name holding her firm.  Her human side
wailed in terror as she knew who she beheld, the utterance of her name held
her as surely as any bondage.

 'We see Our influence has taken hold.' as the succubus giggled playfully.
'Do we find you lacking?' the voice regarded Maelorna and laughter sounded
from everywhere.  'Nay, like all our daughters, we can read the chaos in
your essence and hunger in your eyes.  Little Daemynore, why are you here
amongst your sisters?' it asked her, Maelorna couldn't answer, she had
little understanding just where here was.  'Shall we give you another
chance?  The mortals may help or hinder, but little Daemynore, delight is
ours in seeing you again, but you are not ready to truly join your sisters.'