[pnpgm] Reaction tyme

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun Mar 26 05:16:08 CEST 2017

Oh, man.  We are in sooooo much trouble.

As you've probably realized, your current  'Kiet' isn't 'your' Kiet.  I've been working with Scott to add to the confusion by posting pseudo-Kiet's actions as if they were really mine.  HOPEFULLY it worked to make this shifter really seem like the real Kiet.  But now you know why he was acting rather erratically.

Just out of curiosity, who was fooled? Bid anybody figure out 'Kiet' was a shifter?

Next question...WHEN did Kiet get hijacked...?  Where is the REAL Kiet...?  Will any of us get out alive...?

Dorhak AND Kell...?  Dead so quickly an no chance to save them...?  This sucks. Killing the newbies so quickly is rough, but Kell is a friend of Kiet's. Is there anything any of you can do for either or both of them?  Not so sure that bringing back Mae is a good idea...

Sent from my iPad