[pnpgm] If at first you don't succeed, feed again

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 11:47:08 CET 2017

Maelorna can hear one other than Shifter #2 yell out a threat.  'Are you
kidding me, another braggart?, she thinks to herself, while giggling
playfully as Zin goes to work tearing Shifter #4's flesh asunder.  "Again
love," she commands him indicating Shifter #4 who still seems to have a
little life left, if the twitching of his body is an indication.

She sighs as her delight in seeing the shifter #4 dying is interrupted and
she gives a sideways glance at the female, the one that appears to be
Z'lyera, the girl is obviously wanting the dagger in her hand, if based
upon the yammering she's doing and gesturing at it.  'Get your own weapon'
she thinks as she turns her attention from the human and back to zin,
ignoring her, while watching him play with her meal.

'Again, I want more.  I want it all!' the ever present voice calls out.
Maelorna knows she's full, but the hunger is still there, why?' she
questions, 'As the words she spoke to Lucria spring forth and she mentally
curses, the promise she made was broken, was she the monster, the demon she
looked like?  There would be no taking it slow and easy with the group if
they survived this, as she would only be a monster in their eyes, even if
she tried to hide herself within the human shell of her other half.  She
can only hope to end the shifters one at a time if she has to, leaving Zin
for last 'We already know how to deal with him little one, just keep him
enthralled with you.' the voice promises.

The cold anguish of the hunger rears it's head again and she doesn't want
to stop, she coos softly, attempting to feed upon the last vestiges of life
from the fallen shifter, wanting it to perish.