[pnpgm] Shifter combat phase 1 & 2

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:30:10 CET 2017

Maelorna hears the warning from Arawn and before she thinks to warn him to
ignore her, realized she hadn't moved as she remains near the altar with
dagger in hand.  With a groan of irritation, she can see Zin ignored her
instruction and was moving steadily towards her.  'By the court, what the
hell was he doing?' she grouses and ignores him as she starts to note the
remaining shifters and those left behind.  If Arawn was able to work magic,
he wasn't helpless, the others, she regards and picks the nearest and sadly
it's not the braggart who warned her to stay away.

"I swear, if I survive this, I want a bath." she grouses while she fades
from view to all but her intended victim and giggles playfully as she flies
at the shifter trying to kill Zylera.  She attempts to latch onto it's back
or failing that, land behind it and pull herself closer into a lover's
embrace.

"You know, a girl might become jealous, bring her to dinner, then ignore
her and go for a prettier girl." Maelorna gives an evil grin as the voice
finally for once isn't egging her on, rather, it was singing in jubilant
elation as weeks of denial are put to rest.  She coos softly and caresses
the shifter like an infatuated lover as she attempts to draw greedily the
first of all it's energy she can sunder from its shell, wanting to see it
waste away and fall to her feet dead or dying.

If successful and the creature either falls at her feet or perishes, she'll
lunge at Zylera in order to reach for the nodule and rip it free from the
woman's neck.  However, if the creature resists her embrace, she'll use the
dagger in hand to ram it home as many times as she can into its chest.