[pnpgm] Changes and Revelations

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:14:39 CET 2017

Maelorna sighs as she gives Z'leyra an evil smile, "Something that
shouldn't exist and if you survive this do as you will." as the last moment
of Lucria's death and scream continues to play in her mind.  '*Damn it,
this is more than out of hand*' she curses mentally and notices the
newcomers.  She giggles playfully as she tilts her head curiously at them,
while their hands change to form claws.    "Aww, you don't find me
beautiful?" she asks with a pout, then glances back at Zin and almost purrs
while asking "Would it trouble you to much to help me, please?" she asks
innocently, "They don't seem to like me," she says while trying to
calculate how much of a man Zin could be with his shape changing abilities
and stamina he might have to endure an evenings dalance with the hunger
that's already starting to grow with each use of her abilities.