[pnpgm] rest?

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Jun 30 19:49:00 CEST 2017

Kiet's response:

"Well, if one of us has a staff or wand stronger than mine, it can be passed around to provide better chances for success."  Kiet looks over to Mae and says "I know what you are thinking.  Get the mind out of the gutter."

"My biggest concern is the range of the wards.  If they out-range our dispell casts, we might be...well....toast.  Perhaps literally."

"Time for everyone that has them to fess up.  Against what alignments are each of you able to negate spells?  I already announced mine."

Sent from my iPad