[pnpgm] Game update 136/92

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 13:56:37 CEST 2017

'It makes you stronger?  You don't know strength little one, summon a
sister and see what true strength is,' the voice teases, 'I would rather
rut with my own mother than doing something you want me to do you bitch,'
she yells in her mind, her resolve starting to falter as she looks at her
companions and wonders which might survive and stops herself, 'Damn do you
all wind up dealing with this?  How do you survive in the Court?' she asks
mentally, the voice, however, doesn't respond.

Maelorna gives Z'layha a smirk as she talks about the fortress, "Somehow I
have a feeling, they would allow the others to pass, but myself, as I am
now, they wouldn't hesitate to send to the Court.  If I could ask one thing
of you, which I will repay, warn me when to change back to hide," as she
reaches up to see if her earrings are still intact or had she lost them.

"I do hope that if we survive this, we can actually stop long enough to
take a nice, long, hot bath as well, while I don't care of my particular
undress, my less than hedonistic side would enjoy having to clothe once
again.

She watches the other's with their own personal challenges and realizes
only one choice each was valid, the other choices even if s were traps.

When all the challenges appear complete and they have lost the sailor she
smiles.  As they hear the next part, "I am uncertain about wards, if it's
Chaos, that means I can pass but you couldn't?  I'm not fully immune to the
powers of Law, but they have less effect than they would on a normal human
or even those aligned with Chaos.  I am able to dispell, but that requires
me to be hidden in the human shell as I am unable to use the spells,
apologies, still trying to figure that part out."