[pnpgm] A dog named sex

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 23:27:17 CEST 2017

I know we've been through lots..so heres some fun..

A Dog Named Sex

Everybody who has a dog calls him Rover or Boy. I call mine Sex. He`s
a great pal but he has caused me a great deal of embarrassment.

When I went to City Hall to renew his dog license, I told the clerk I
would like a license for Sex. He said, ``I`d like one too!`` Then I said,

``But this is a dog.`` He said he didn`t care what she looked like.
Then I said, ``You don`t understand, I`ve had Sex since I was 9 years
old.`` He winked
and said, ``You must have been quite a kid.``

When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me.
I told the motel clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and me and a
special room for
  Sex.

He said, ``You don`t need a special room. As long as you pay your
bill we don`t care what you do.`` I said, ``Look, you don`t seem to
understand, Sex keeps
  me awake at night.`` The clerk said, ``Funny-I have the same
problem.`` One day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the
competition began, the dog ran
away. Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there,
looking disappointed. I told him I had planned to have Sex in the
contest. He told me I
  should have sold my own tickets. ``But you don`t understand,`` I
said, ``I had hoped to have Sex on TV.`` He said, ``Now that cable is
all over the place,
it`s no big deal anymore.``

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody
of the dog. I said, ``Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married.``
The judge said,
``This courtroom isn`t a confessional. Stick to the case, please.``

Then I told him that after I was married, Sex left me. He said that`s
not unusual. It happens to a lot of people.

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking around town for
him. A cop came over to me and asked, ``What are you doing in this
alley at 4 o`clock
  in the morning?`` I told him that I was looking for Sex. My case
comes up Friday.