[pnpgm] Game up date #133 / the perilous tests

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 05:50:19 CEST 2017

Maelorna continues to walk away from the screams of pain.  Then she can
hear Arawn's proclamation and almost hisses, "A gift?" she asks
incredulously, "You have done nothing more than remind me that I'm a
mistake and a toy for other's amusement," she states through tears falling
down her cheeks, she didn't care if it was from anger or sadness.

She steps through the wall and stops as she looks at Fuk, "Lust, Greed, and
Desire.  The first male who took me, there was no virginity to take, as for
my bitch of a mother, she rutted with one of the Princess's strongest
Incubi and fulfilled her greed, finally there is Master Gniled, who desired
an exotic bedroom toy and companion and acquired me after several months'
as the village males found what I was capable of," she offers flatly and
wipes at the tears on her face.