[pnpgm] Game Update #132 - File #920 - Orto the Hunter

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 21:07:06 CEST 2017

Pyan just casually mentions to Orto, "You're dead, I was badly injured and vary well could be dead. That means..."  Later when confronted with the choose of the deer or Bolm he thinks to himself, 'Can you even kill the dead? Anyways I can't go back on my promise to help feed your people and they're not going to eat Bolm.'  "Why can't he die of your bow?"

--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.