[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak dorhak at comcast.net
Sat Jun 10 20:31:52 CEST 2017

The young (in dwarf years, anyway) dwarf is pleased with his fighting of late.  Finishing off one of those offensively strong shifters brings a bit of pride into his wee heart.  At least he shows proof that he earned his name.

He gets very nervous, however, seeing what is happening to the floor.  We all need to get moving soon or everything gained will be lost, including what we brought to this party.

After fighting off the shifters, Dorhak understands the need to hurry to a safe point.  But, oh the ignominity of having to be picked up and moved by that acrobat human!  He doesn't even ask permission!  It's simply embarrassing, and even angers him a bit.  But, goodness, that man is fast on his feet.

After he is unceremoniously dumped on the floor by, um, Kiet(?) he does his best to scramble up and be ready to move forward.  Following this elf seems like foolishness, to him, but everybody else is doing so.  It must be important.  But still seems foolish.

Dorhak will do what he can to help people to safety