[pnpgm] time to leave

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 22:30:51 CEST 2017

Z'leyra helps Arawn sit up then says to her sister Z'layha "I am sorry that
I did not realize that we were on some other plane and thus forgot to cast
any protections against time and aging. I can later try to Cure Age on
those who feel they have aged too much. But for now, are we past any wards
that would prevent us from teleporting back to where this began? I would
prefer that we not have to explain our being in a restricted place and that
we keep the Kameri powers that be calm and not upset with us. Can we stay
hidden until we can teleport back?"